The Oven is one of the newest additions to the Summerset family. From appetizers to desserts, The Oven will bake it all. Now you can add pizzas, poultry, brownies and more to your outdoor menu. To top it off its #304 stainless steel construction is sure to outlast the competition. Buon appetito!
- #304 stainless steel construction
- Main Burner 16,000 BTU
- Oven max temperature 450 F; pizza stone will heat to a max temperature 700 F in oven
- Built-In Halogen Cooking Light
- 3 Cooking Racks
- Large Oven Capacity; Cook up to a 16-Inch Pizza
- Convenient Electronic Ignition
- Full View Front Window with Temperature Gauge
- Cool Touch, Heat Resistant Handle
- Includes Food Safe Pizza Stone
- Includes Wood Chip Smoker Box for Extra Flavor
- The included freestanding cart features LP tank storage, two shelves for easy prep, a door with magnetic latch, and airflow regulating vents as well as fold-down side shelves for added convenience.
- CSA Certified
- LP Tank Sold Separately
- Available in NG and LP
- Overall Dimensions: 54.25'' (W) x 25.5'' (D) x 58.5'' (H)
- The Summerset Grills SS-OVFS Oven comes with a limited warranty that offers different levels of coverage for certain components. It has a 5-year warranty against construction and material defects. It also has a 3-year warranty on the 16,000 BTU stainless steel burner. All internal parts, grates, burner covers, igniter, light and external parts come with one year of coverage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.