Summerset Built-In/Countertop Gas Outdoor Oven
The Oven is one of the newest additions to the Summerset family. From appetizers to desserts, The Oven will bake it all. Now you can add pizzas, poultry, brownies and more to your outdoor menu. To top it off its #304 stainless steel construction is sure to outlast the competition. Buon appetito!
- #304 Stainless steel construction
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane;
- Main Burner 16,000 BTU/Hr;
- Oven Max Temperature: 450 F
- Pizza stone will heat to a max temperature 700 F in oven
- Features high-power halogen interior lighting, an electric starter ignition, glass viewing window, and a storage drawer for utensils and accessories
- Cool touch, heat resistant handle reduces the risk of burns while operating the oven
- FREE Accessories Included: food safe pizza stone, wood chip smoker box, and protective feet kit (for use on your countertop to avoid scratching)
- CSA Certified
- LP tank sold separately (unit is sold as Propane and includes orifice for NG)
- The Summerset Grills SS-OVBI Oven comes with a limited warranty that offers different levels of coverage for certain components. It has a 5-year warranty against construction and material defects. It also has a 3-year warranty on the 16,000 BTU stainless steel burner. All internal parts, grates, burner covers, igniter, light and external parts come with one year of coverage.
*Price Includes Summerset OV-FLANGE-KIT: The Oven Island Flange Kit for Built-In Application provides a premium accessory for use with your Summerset Outdoor Oven. The Oven Island Flange Kit allows for installation in a built-in grill island.
Product: 25.5" x 22.8" x 34.2"
Overall: 22.8'' (W) x 25.5'' (D) x 34.2'' (H)
Cutout: 23.5'' (W) x 20'' (D) x 6.25'' (H)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.