Artisan (by Alfresco) 30" Countertop Pizza Oven
Artisan 30" Countertop Pizza Oven
Add the Artisan Outdoor (More than a) Pizza Oven to the repertoire of appliances in your outdoor kitchen. Constructed of high quality 304 18-8 heli-arc welded stainless steel. Much more than a pizza oven! With its flexible temperature control you can Roast and Bake. 7" front high opening with a removable front door. This oven preheats in 15 minutes (powered by 16,000 BTU Stainless U burner and reaches temperatures up to 800 degrees. Imagine what you can create with this baby!!
- 3/4-Inch thick high-quality ceramic slab hearth and ceiling for even intense radiating 16,000 BTU rated stainless steel U-burner under ceramic slab hearth.
- Radiant heat allows you to cook pizzas in just four minutes.
- Internal halogen light allows you to monitor your pizza.
- 456 Sq. Inches of cooking area means you can cook large pizzas for your family.
- Conveniently sits on the countertop of your outdoor kitchen
- Overall Dimensions: 27 2/3" Wide x 20" High x 28 1/2" Deep
The 30-Inch Pizza Oven Cart makes your Alfresco countertop pizza oven portable while providing a convenient place to store your gas tank underneath. This cart is perfect if you have no counter space available. Cart features stainless steel construction, four wheels and a handle for easy mobility. Oven and LP tank are not included.
- Stainless steel construction for outstanding durability
- Handle and caster wheels for smooth portability
- For use with Alfresco Countertop Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Cart only included
- Heavy duty vinyl construction for long-term durability
- Deep black coloration and custom fit for high quality appearance
- Designed for use with Artisan pizza oven (ARTP-PZA-Config)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.