Alfresco Built-In Grills
Alfresco offers all the luxury of modern amenities while keeping the spirit of what makes outdoor living exceptional. They are specialists in the area of outdoor cooking and island design. They have crafted their grills and accessories with functionality in mind. Alfresco grills are made in the USA, and are backed by an outstanding lifetime warranty.
- Two 18-SR Stainless Steel Main Burners Producing 55,000 BTUs
- Integrated Rotisserie System with Built-In Motor and 15,000 BTU Infrared Burner and a Whisper-silent Motor with a Chain-driven Spit that has 120 Pounds of Turning Torque.
- Smoker System with 5,000 BTU Dedicated Burner and Drawer for Wood Chips or Herbs
- Unique Pyramid-shaped Ceramic Briquettes Eliminate Hot Spots and Maximize Flavor as They Evenly Deliver Heat to the Cooking Surface
- Air-cooled Front Control Panel Keeps Your Knobs and Control Panel Cool While Grilling, Protecting Both the Equipment and Your Hands from High Heat.
- The 600-degree Heat-Resistant Silicone Sleeves Protect the Electrical Wires of the Grill
- 542 sq. in. Actual Grilling Area
- 3-Position Warming Rack Stores Up and Out of the Way when Rotissing
- Dual Integrated High-Intensity Halogen Work Lights
- User-Friendly Push-Button Ignition with Sealed 110v AC Power Source
- Optional Infrared Sear ZoneTM
- Grill Cover Included
- 2 Year Full Warranty
- 30"W x 26.1875"D x 26"H
- Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Cutout Depth: 23"
- Cutout Height: 10.25"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.