Alfresco 42-Inch Freestanding Grill
Alfresco Freestanding Grill, 42-Inch provides a high performance luxury grill that is a terrific option to complete your outdoor kitchen. The 304 stainless steel grill features (3) 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs with 770 square inches of grilling area with the option to upgrade to a Sear Zone infrared burner. Or a two (2) high-temperature, titanium and stainless steel blend burners and one ceramic sear zone burner that produce 27,500 BTUs each, for a total of 82,500 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface. The Sear Zone features a "V-shaped" design and reaches temperatures up to 1500°F to produce professional steakhouse results - all while using up to 50% less fuel. Above the burners, the pyramid-shaped ceramic briquettes eliminate hot and cold spots to maximize flavor as they evenly deliver heat to the cooking surface. The premium cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish, to achieve professional grill marks every time. The heavy-duty stainless steel cart allows for additional storage - choose between double doors or the deluxe door and drawer combo.
The integrated rotisserie system features a chain driven, whisper-quiet motor and a flush mounted dual 18,500 BTU rear ceramic infrared burners. In addition, a dedicated 5,000 BTU burner provides heat to the sealed wood smoking drawer that holds large chunks of wood, herbs, and liquids to produce unmatched flavor.
Additionally, this grill features an adjustable 3-position warming rack, SafeTouch technology to keep control components and electronics cool to the touch, hood-assist for easy lifting, simple push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source, dual halogen work lights, rich amber LED knob lighting, and includes a matching grill cover.
- 82500 total BTUs with Alfresco's exclusive heat delivery system offers amazing cooking power unlike other grills
- Comes on a stainless steel cart that makes placing your grill a breeze
- Includes a flush inset rotisserie burner that cooks up to 15,000 BTU with a ceramic infrared burner system
- Alfresco's exclusive 600° heat-resistant silicone protects all of the electrical wiring and connectors
- Refractive ceramic briquettes make sure that your entire grilling area is evenly heated for maximum efficiency
- Exclusively designed air-cooling plenum keeps the control panel and bull nose safety cool to the touch
- Alfresco's Exclusive Heat Delivery System: This exclusive heat delivery system is comprised of special burners made of titanium and stainless steel that are corrosion and sealing resistant (18SR burners). It provides efficient, uniform heat and flame propagation via specially designed dual rows with double-lanced ports as well as a crossover tube. Can handle extreme heat put out by the grill, up to 27,500 BTUs per burner.
- Integrated Wood Smoker and Herb Infusion System: Infuse wonderful herb and smoke flavors with Alfresco's integrated wood smoker and herb infusion system. Utilizing a 5,000 BTU stainless steel burner, your Alfresco grill comes with a large drawer which can hold all different types of woods and herbs. With a linear defusing vent design, the smoke naturally rises to your grill to envelope the food in a savory, infused smoke at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- BTU Output: 82500
- Total Cooking Area: 770 sq. in.
- Number of Burners: 3
- Control Type: Turn Knob
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane
- Burner Style: Stainless Steel
- Height: 51-3/16"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 26-13/16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.