Alfresco 30-Inch Freestanding Grill
Alfresco 30 Inch Cart Grill
This Made in the USA Alfresco ALXE-30 30-Inch Cart Model Grill has been engineered to deliver the intense, even heat needed to achieve perfect results, with the control and flexibility needed for all kinds of food. With a 542 Sq. In.-grilling area and three-position warming rack, this unit has a place for every kind of grilling. It has two 18-SR stainless steel main burners produce 55,000 BTUs, and the integrated rotisserie system with built-in mGrillsotor has a 15,000 BTU infrared burner. The smoker system with a 5,000 BTU dedicated burner features a drawer for wood chunks. Lastly, user-friendly features include dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights and push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source.
ALXE : Features
- LED front panel lighting projects rich amber beams of light exactly where you need them
- Two 18-SR (scaling and corrosion resistant) made from titanium and stainless steel main burners producing 55,000 BTUs
- Dual rows of clean-combusting, double-lanced ports on three sides, plus crossover tube in front delivering optimal flame distribution
- Heavy-duty 3/8-inch round stainless steel rod cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish.
- To eliminate hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
- Integrated rotisserie system with a unique chain driven whisper quiet built-in motor and 15,000 BTU rear ceramic infrared burner. This chain driven will turn your food at a smooth and consistent speed no matter how many pounds. No counter balance required.
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated stainless steel burner and drawer for wood chunks. Exclusive cold smoke capabilities. Drawer holds large chunks of wood, and linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200º to food zone.
- 542 square inches of actual grilling area
- With a 3-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Great for above grilling surface holding and cooking
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights which angle slightly toward the center for a bright, even illumination. These light lens are easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs and cleaning
- Exclusive Hood Assist System this unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickel-plated end caps for optimal comfort.
- A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
- Stainless steel user-friendly push-button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel with sealed 110v AC power source
- The all-new grill nickel plated ergonomically designed control knobs and bezels redesigned with precision touch in mind.
- With hand-polished accents, uniquely clean lines, and all heli-arc welded seams, the beauty and quality are in the details
- Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel, all heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.