Joint Stabilizing Sealers can be used just as a sealer for pavers, concrete and other masonry surfaces without joint sand stabilization. This product is ideal for professional use in the pressure wash industry.
- Multi-Purpose Product: Seals and Enhances Surface, Hardens Joint Sand
- Antifungal Film Protection: Protects Sealer Film from Mold, Moss & Algae
- Stain Resistant: Promotes Easier Cleaning & Maintenance
- Stabilizes Joint Sand: Reduces Sand Washout, Weeds & Insect Infestation
- Surface Enhancement: Deeply Enhances Surface Tone & Semi-Gloss Finish
- Rain Safe in 90 Minutes: Minimizes Rain Affecting Your Sealing Schedule
- Breathable, Immediate Application: Does Not Trap Moisture or Efflorescence
- PACKAGING: Gallon Containers (4 gallons/case) OR Five Gallon Pails
Suitable for concrete and clay pavers, flat and stamped concrete, masonry, natural and manufactured stone, segmental retaining wall blocks, concrete walls and exposed aggregate. Ideal for shaded areas, pool decks and outdoor showers where mildew, fungus and algae are a concern. Safe to use on old or new surfaces in outside environments. Not recommended for granite, marble, asphalt, glazed or ceramic tile. Test first to verify performance and appearance before applying.
A test area is always recommended to determine product suitability and compatibility with your specific surface before use and also if desired results are achievable. Due to the inherent variability of natural stone and clay products, long term performance may vary. Please consult with us prior to sealing if there are concerns.