Specialty Seal™ SGX Stain Guard X-treme™ is an invisible/natural-look penetrating sealer. It is used to protect and seal any commercial or high traffic area. It protects surfaces against stains such as grease and oil while making the surface easier to clean. It also protects against the damaging effects of water intrusion, acid rain, deicing chemicals, freeze/thaw exposure, airborne dirt and smog. It is easy to apply and retains the original appearance of surface.
- Invisible/natural-look finish
- Seals and protects
- Makes maintenance easy
- Ideal for high-traffic areas
- Minimizes salt damage
- Protects against staining freeze/thaw damage
*This product is sold by the carton (four - 1 gallon cans per carton) OR 5 gallon bucket*
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of the SRW Specialty Clean™ products. Then, prepare all surface with a SRW Products General Purpose Cleaner.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F - 80°F (10°C - 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY.
- Apply with an SRW Products approved sprayer and Slit Foam Roller.
- Spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project elevation.
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
- Protect area from water and rain until dry.
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
- Note: All calculations based on 68ºF – 77ºF (20°C – 25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.