LGX Low Gloss X-treme Premium Seal™ is a low gloss, color enhancing formula that extends surface life. This high-quality product protects commercial or high-traffic areas by creating a barrier against elements that stain and deteriorate the appearance, such as rust, dirt, pool chemicals, salt and everyday weathering.
- Low-gloss finish
- Enhances, restores, & protects
- Solvent based
- Minimizes salt and freeze/thaw damage
- Provides UV protection
- Ideal for high-traffic areas
- Concrete Pavers
*This product is sold by the carton (four - 1 gallon cans per carton) OR 5 gallon bucket*
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of the SRW Specialty Clean™ products. Then, prepare the surface with an SRW Products General Purpose Cleaner.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F - 80°F (10°C - 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY
- Apply with an SRW Products approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- For best results, spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Start at the highest project elevation. Do not allow sealer to pool on surface or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
- Protect area from water and rain until dry.
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
Note all calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.