- 2-in-1: seals surface & stabilizes joints
- Eliminates joint washout
- Reduces weeds & ant infestation
- No waiting: apply immediately after installation of standard jointing material
- Natural look/matte finish
- Resists moss, mold & mildew growth
- Paver hardscapes including driveways, walkways & patios
- Open-graded base installations
- Residential & commercial
- Joint widths up to ¾"
*This product is sold by the carton (four - 1 gallon bottles per carton) OR 5 gallon bucket*
- If applying over polymeric sand, wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
If applying over a polymeric sand install, it is recommended to use an SRW General Purpose Cleaner prior to the use of JS Joint Stabilizer™.
If efflorescence is present on the surface prior to install, fill joints with sand and apply EF Efflorescence Remover or PW Paver Wash to clean paver surface. Never clean a surface without jointing material between the pavers.
Thoroughly sweep surface of loose joint sand or material.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F-80°F (10°C-27°) from installation through the cure process.
Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY
Apply with a standard garden sprayer or SRW Products sprayer. Spray & saturate the surface. Concentrate excess sealer from surface of pavers into the joints using a slit foam roller or foam squeegee.
For best results, spray then back roll or squeegee. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
Start at the highest project elevation. Do not allow sealer to pool longer than 2 minutes.
Only one coat of sealer is recommended. Additional coats may create a sheen on the surface of the pavers.
Protect from moisture & allow sealed area to dry and cure at least 24 hrs.
Low temps and high humidity may extend dry time
Dry-tack free: 60 minutes
Foot traffic: 24 hours
Vehicle traffic: 48 hours
Note all calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.