HGX High Gloss X-treme Premium Seal™ is a high-gloss, enhancing, wet-look formula that extends surface life. This high-quality product protects the surface by creating a barrier against elements that stain and deteriorate the appearance, such as rust, dirt, pool chemicals, salt, and everyday weathering.
- High-gloss, wet-look finish
- Enhances, restores, & protects
- Minimizes salt and freeze/thaw damage
- Provides UV protection
- Ideal for high-traffic areas
- Concrete Pavers
*This product is sold by the carton (four - 1 gallon bottles per carton) OR 5 gallon bucket*
Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
Spot clean if needed with one of the SRW Specialty Clean™ products. Then prepare surface with an SRW Products General Purpose Cleaner.
After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
Recommended application temperatures are 50°F - 80°F (10°C - 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- Apply with an SRW Products approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- For best results, spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Start at the highest project elevation. Do not allow sealer to pool on surface or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
Protect area from water and rain until dry.
Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
Foot traffic: 24 hours
Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
Note all calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.