Premium Seal™ DG Dual Guard is a 2-in-1 formula that combines the benefits of both a film-forming and a penetrating sealer in one easy coat. It will give a high gloss, wet look to new projects but can also be used to revitalize a previously sealed surface. It is commercial strength for high-traffic areas and can be used in vertical applications.
- High-gloss, wet-look finish
- 2 levels of long-lasting protection in 1 easy step
- Acrylic/siloxane blend
- Commercial/industrial strength
- Provides penetrating protection from damaging
- Concrete pavers
- Many natural stones
- Exposed aggregate
- Stamped concrete
- Vertical applications
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of the SRW Specialty Clean™ products. Then prepare surface with an SRW Products General Purpose Cleaner.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F - 80°F (10°C - 27°C) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours.
- STIR THOROUGHLY.
- Apply with an SRW Products approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- Spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area. Start at the highest project elevation.
- Do not allow sealer to pool on surface or in joints.
- Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
- Protect area from water and rain until dry.
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
- Note: All calculations based on 68ºF – 77ºF (20°C – 25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.