Perlick 24" Signature Series Shallow Depth Wine Reserve Outdoor Model
24" SIGNATURE SERIES SHALLOW DEPTH WINE RESERVE OUTDOOR MODEL
With a unique 18" depth, Perlick's Signature Shallow Depth is perfect for credenzas and narrow spaces that can't accommodate a traditional 24" unit.
Industry exclusive 18” shallow depth for ultimate design flexibility in tight spaces
Industry’s largest selection of ADA compliant models for accessible and aging in place designs
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry’s most energy efficient cool down; indoors or outdoors
Build into a kitchen island or stack on top of home back bar to keep your favorite vintages at the perfect temperature anywhere in the home. Perlick's Signature Series Shalloww Depth line of 18" depth outdoor undercounter refrigeration features a unique, slim profile to provide far greater design flexibility than standard 24" depth models without sacrificing storage capacity.
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Variable speed compressor minimizes sound; up to 30% quieter than competitors
- Perlick Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet
- Wine and refrigerator shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time. Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet
Industry’s best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- ADA compliant 32" height for accessible & aging in place design
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
Selectable blue or white LED lighting
R600a Natural Refrigerant offers maximum energy efficiency with zero ozone depletion potential
- Storage for 20 wine bottles (750ml) 3.1 cu. ft.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.