Perlick 24" Signature Series Dual-Zone Refrigerator/Wine-Outdoor Model
24" SIGNATURE SERIES DUAL-ZONE REFRIGERATOR/WINE-OUTDOOR MODEL
Perlick undercounter refrigeration is built to the same exacting standards demanded by commercial bars and restaurants with a refined look, perfect for any outdoor living space. Sleek stainless steel interiors and exteriors are not only beautiful, they are durable, sanitary, and resistant to stains and odors, and two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulated walls provide industry leading protection against outside ambient and vibration. No detail goes unnoticed - every Perlick is built with the highest level of craftsmanship in mind.
Patented dual zone technology allows you to store your wines at their perfect temperature while storing food and beverages in the refrigerated zone below
- Commercial-grade all stainless steel interior and exterior provide superior durability and easy cleaning
- 1000 BTU/hr capacity delivers industry's most energy efficient cool down.
- Perlick Anti-Condensation System™ eliminates condensation from forming on the cabinet
- Up to 70% faster cooling speeds than leading competitor
- Wine and refrigerator shelves fully extend on vibration dampened, stainless steel ball-bearing glides; stainless steel wine shelves will not absorb odors over time. Full extension shelving provides faster and safer product access with no reaching in the back of the cabinet
- Industry's best full 6 year warranty for owner ease of mind
- Available with stainless steel or panel ready door to match your design style
- Audible door alarm warns user if door is held open
- Selectable 6000K white or cool blue LED display lighting
- Storage for 14 bottles of wine & 44 cans 5.2 cu. ft. of storage capacity
- Temperature range: 33°-42°F (.5°-5.5°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.