15" SIGNATURE SERIES CUBELET ICE MAKER
Perlick's cubelet ice maker produces chewable, nugget-shaped ice. This ice is compacted to easily absorb the flavors of the beverages you pour over it and makes it easy to crunch. It's the perfect addition to any indoor or outdoor entertainment space.
- Produces up to 80lbs of soft compacted ice per day with storage for up to 22lbs.
- NSF Rated ice making technology for clean hygienic ice
- All models UL-rated for outdoor use
- All models available with stainless steel or panel ready door. Panel ready doors come ready to accept customer-supplied overlay and handle
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- R-134a Refrigerant
- ADA Compliant models available
- Full Two Year Warranty
- Amperage : 3.40
- UL Listed : Yes
- Back Finish :Galvanized Steel
- Frequency (hertz) : 60 Hz
- Height (inches) : 33.50
- Length (inches) : 22.5625
- Palletized : Yes
- Bottle Capacity : N/A
- Can Capacity : N/A
- Commercial / Residential : Residential
- Door Swing Clearance (IN) : 14.00
- Field Reversible Door (Yes/N) : Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor : Outdoor
- Interior Capacity cu. ft : 3.40
- Interior Material : Stainless Steel
- Leveling Legs : Yes
- Lighting Color : White
- Lighting Type : LED
- Number of doors : 1
- Product Family : Undercounter Refrigeration
- Product Series : Signature Series
- Refrigerant Type : R134
- Shelving Material : N/A
- Ship Type : LTL
- Sides Finish : Stainless Steel
- Top Finish : Stainless Steel
- Weight (lbs.) : 118.00
- Width (inches) : 14.88
- NSF Rated : Yes
- Voltage : 115V
- Extended Warranty Available : Yes
- Power Cord Type and Length : Cord Connected (3-prong 6’ NEMA 5-15P)
- Prop 65 Warning : WARNING: The materials used in this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.