Fire Magic 30-Inch Choice C540i Built-In Grill w/ Analog Thermometer
Choice Grills are the most affordable grills in the Fire Magic grill collection. They feature a superior design and materials such as heavy gauge tubular stainless steel burners housed in an Aurora style grill.
- Analog Thermometer in Lid measuring up to 1000℉
- 540 square inches of cooking surface (30" x 18")
- Equipped with three heavy gauge stainless steel tube burners for a combined total of 57,000 BTU's with a lifetime warranty
- 9 volt battery powered ignition system with flash tubes
- Polished comfort touch control knobs with Push To Light Technology with stain stainless control panel
- Stainless steel valve manifold
- Cooking grid lifter
- Disposable drip tray liners
- 36" Stainless steel flex connector (1/2" flare)
- Heavy Duty Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Adjustable Warming Rack
- Integral Installation Raised Hanger
- Seamless Double Wall 90 degree Hood with Feather-Lite Easy Lift Lid
- Shipping Weight: 170lbs
38 3/4"L x 31 1/2"W x 33 1/2"H Material 304 Stainless Steel Primary Cooking Surface 540 sq. inches (30" x 18") Primary Burner BTU's 57,000 Warming Rack Surface 240 sq inches (30" x 8")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.