Aurora A540i Built-In Grill
A540I-8EAN(P) -ANALOG THERMOMETER WITH ROTISSERIE BACK BURNER (SHOWN)
A540I-7EAN(P) -ANALOG THERMOMETER WITHOUT ROTISSERIE BACK BURNER
Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- The Grids are backed by heavy duty cross-rods.
- Made from all 304 Stainless Steel
- Bead blasted with matte finish for non-stick surface
- Industry’s finest Lifetime Warranty
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- Allow heat to rise unobstructed from burner to cooking grids disperse heat quickly and evenly
- Flavor the food by vaporizing juices, creating smoke giving that delicious bbq flavor
- Minimize flare ups and grease fires
- Segmented for "zone" cooking
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Simple to remove to create largest space for rotisserie cooking
- Made of 16-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Rounded corners for safety
- Guaranteed for 5 years!
CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS
Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty
- Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease
- Up to 31,000 BTU’s per burner
- Guaranteed for life
90 DEGREE DOUBLE WALLED HOOD
Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
AURORA HALOGEN LIGHTS
12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
COMFORT TOUCH POLISHED KNOBS
Smooth, seamless lines with polished highlights that feature back-lit knobs (at 41°) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience and safety (flame turns red when on).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.