Fire Magic Echelon Diamond is a superior grill combining the ultimate performance, beauty and innovation. With sleek lines, a unique contoured face and state-of-the-art features such as hot surface ignition, blue backlit knobs, a dedicated wood chip smoker drawer and an optional Magic View window, Echelon Diamond defines luxury in grilling.
- Zone Flavor Grids
- Heavy Duty Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel Adjustable Warming Rack
- Integral Installation Raised Hanger
- Seamless Double Wall 90 degree Hood with Feather-Lite Easy Lift Lid
- Larger Drip Tray with Roller Ball Bearings and Disposable Foil Tray Liners
- Analog Thermometer in Lid measuring up to 1000℉
- Cast Stainless Steel "E" Burners
- 120 Volt Plug-in Electrical supply with 12 Volt Transformer
- Polished, Back-Lit Control Knobs
- Push-to-Light Hot Surface Electric Ignition System with Flash Tubes
- 12" Deep Firebox
- Pre-assembled 1/2" x 36" Stainless Steel Gas Flex Connector
- Stainless Steel Valve Manifolds
- Convertible Regulator with Orifices (Nat or LP)
- Cooking Grid Lifter
- Angled Halogen 12 Volt Internal Oven Lamps
- Contoured Control Panel with bright polished trim
- Master Power Switch
- Charcoal/Smoker Basket included
- Custom Personalized Name Plate
*All "8L1N(P)" and "8LAN(P)"models include an Infrared Burner on the Left Side*
- Shipping weight: 275lbs
Cut Out Dimensions 37"W x 23 1/2"D x 11 1/2"H Primary Cooking Surface 792 sq. inches (36" x 22") Primary Burner BTU's 90,000 Backburner BTU's 13,000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.