Aurora A660i Built-In Grill
A660I-8EAN WITH BACKBURNER (SHOWN)
A660I-7EAN WITHOUT BACKBURNER
Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- The Grids are backed by heavy duty cross-rods.
- Made from all 304 Stainless Steel
- Bead blasted with matte finish for non-stick surface
- Industry’s finest Lifetime Warranty
Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- Allow heat to rise unobstructed from burner to cooking grids disperse heat quickly and evenly
- Flavor the food by vaporizing juices, creating smoke giving that delicious BBQ flavor
- Minimize flare ups and grease fires
- Segmented for "zone" cooking
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Simple to remove to create largest space for rotisserie cooking
- Made of 16-gauge 304 stainless steel
- Rounded corners for safety
- Guaranteed for 5 years!
CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS
Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel burners weighing up to 12lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty
- Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease
- Up to 31,000 BTU’s per burner
- Guaranteed for life
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
AURORA HALOGEN LIGHTS
12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
- Optional stainless steal backburner and a complete rotisserie kit with heavy duty motor, solid spit rod, (2) meat prongs, counter balance and a polished stainless steel cover for protection.
- 13,000 - 20,000 BTUs depending on size of grill.
HOT SURFACE IGNITION SYSTEM
Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
OPTIONAL MAGIC VIEW WINDOW
All Fire Magic Echelon grills and Aurora (A790 & A660) Grills are offered with an optional Magic View Window, which allows you to monitor grilled foods without lifting the hood and losing valuable heat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.