The Bromic Platinum 500 Gas Heater features an attractive tinted translucent ceramic medium that has a softened glow that doesn't compromise heat output and is a significant aesthetic improvement not seen in any other gas radiant heater. The stainless steel finish and slim streamlined look brings it all together making it superior to other heater products. This heater is not only stylish and unique, it's also very safe to use. The flame failure safety controls on the platinum gas heating range allow automatic re-ignition if the heater goes out. If the heater does not re-ignite for any reason, the integrated flame failure safety shut-off control turns the heater off immediately.
The 500 Series Platinum Heater is great for heating approximately 200 square feet. If your area is smaller, you may want to consider going with a 300 Series Platinum Heater which heats approximately 120 square feet. No matter what you choose, the Bromic Platinum Heaters are essential for stylish heating decor.
- 39,800 BTUs of Heat
- CSA Approved
- Burners Protected Behind High-Temperature Translucent Ceramic
- Flame Failure Safety Shut Off
- Electronic Ignition at the Touch of a Button
- Even and Comfortable Radiant Heat Distribution
- Heats Large Areas Quickly and Efficiently
- Available for Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Dimensions: 29.8" W x 15.9" H x 16.6" D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.