Blaze Professional LUX 44-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Grill w/ Rear Infrared Burner
Blaze presents the Blaze Professional Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system. By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands. The Professional’s Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye!
- 4 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 72,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
- 1050 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
Weight: 260 lbs
Cutout Width: 42 1/2"
Cutout Depth: 23 5/8"
Cutout Height: 10 1/2"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.