Blaze is proud to announce the new Blaze 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE Grill. Blaze introduces a commercial style grill that was designed with coastal BBQ challenges in mind. Blaze is also proud to announce that this unique grill is now rated for Multi-User Applications! The Marine Grade 4-Burner LTE is now available and approved for multi-family dwellings, apartments, hotels, and similar applications. With the heavy use of grills located in common areas, we made sure to add in an extra layer of protection for this grill – our innovative flame guard. This perforated piece sits in the drip pan of the grill, reducing the chance of a grease fire in the pan. With the frequent use of multi-user areas, this is a great extra safety feature to have. In addition to our Lifetime Warranty, Blaze will now be covering labor charges in the new and improved multi-family warranty!*
This unique grill is constructed out of marine grade 316 stainless steel. The Blaze 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE showcases all the same great features owners come to expect from the Blaze LTE Series grills: cast stainless steel burners, stainless steel flame tamers, heat zone separators, double lined hood, and our unique triangular cooking grids all of which are upgraded to 316L stainless steel. Blaze knows the summer fun never stops on the coast and residents there love to grill year round, and we designed this grill with those customers in mind. Blaze offers the 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE in natural gas and propane, and is also available as a cart model.
- All stainless steel components are marine grade 316L Stainless Steel
- 4 commercial quality 316L cast stainless steel burners
- Available and Approved for Multi-User Applications. Including, but not limited to: apartments, hotels, condominium complexes, fire stations, etc.
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 56,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- 748 square inches of cooking space
- Heavy 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
21 1/4" H x 32 1/2" W x 25 3/4" D
|Cut Out Dimensions||
8 1/2" H X 30 5/8" W X 21 1/4" D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.