The “L” series grills feature an electronic push-button ignition system that does not require batteries. It also includes interior halogen lights (controlled by a push-button located on the right side of the unit) ideal for evening grilling. Requires 120 Volt AC power.
The American Outdoor Grill built-in collection is designed for long-lasting, unsurpassed performance that produces unbelievable flavor. All AOG built-in grills boast a stylish, sleek appearance, including the beautiful double-layered satin finish hood, stainless steel construction, and custom-designed analog thermometer with polished bezel. Proudly made in the USA and built to last, this AOG L-Series natural gas grill features commercial grade 304 series stainless steel construction, long-lasting stainless cooking grids and heavy-duty warming rack, and highly-sophisticated stainless steel 32,000 BTU U-shaped burners with integrated support posts for performance and durability. If you enjoy grilling veggies, steaks, and chicken any time you want, the first things you will appreciate are the electronic push button ignition, back-lit knobs, and interior halogen lighting - perfect for night grilling and powered by a right-side push button and 120 volt connection.
Other great features on this grill include 432 sq inches of primary grilling space, stainless steel vaporizer panels (also called flame tamers) for even heat distribution, solid brass valves with black-flared front knobs for precise temperature control and longer life, and a funneled grease management system with slide-out drip tray for painless clean up. Roast a better bird with the high performance rotisserie kit with 10,000 BTU infrared back burner. Whether you enjoy entertaining the neighbors or rounding up the family for a fresh meal, this AOG 24-inch L-Series gas grill will add style and cooking excellence to compliment your outdoor lifestyle.
* Complete Grills include: Rotisserie Backburner and High-Performance Rotisserie Kit
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 304 series stainless steel construction
- Halogen lights
- 120 Volt power source required
- Advanced high-quality 304 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Electronic push button ignition
- Easy to use drip collection system
|Cutout Width||24 1/2"|
|Cutout Depth||19 1/2"|
|Cutout Height||8 1/2"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.