X Series Smokeless Fire Pit Insert Bundle
*Call or Email to Order (email@example.com)*
You want a beautiful stone or concrete fire pit, but you don’t want the smoke. That’s why we built the Insert Ring. Designed to bring the benefits and functionality of a freestanding Breeo smokeless fire pit without compromising your ideal aesthetic. The X19 Insert Ring Bundle fits any opening that is at least 15" deep and 22"- 26" wide and includes everything you need to make your built-in fire pit smokeless. The X24 Insert Ring Bundle fits any opening that is at least 15" deep and 27"- 33" wide and includes everything you need to make your built-in fire pit smokeless. Block surround is not included. Click here for instructions on how to install the Insert Ring.
- Smokeless Technology - Using our patent-pending X Airflow™ system and double-wall convection, Breeo fire pits burn their own smoke so you have more flame and less tears.
- The Breeo Ecosystem - The X19 & X24 Insert Ring Bundles are compatible with all accessories and allows you to choose your fire pit finish, add a SearPlate™ rim, and cook with the full capability of a freestanding Breeo smokeless fire pit.
- Easy Installation - Set the Insert Ring on your stone or concrete coping. Slide the fire pit in. Easily pull it out when you want to move it again. It’s that simple. No assembly required. Your Insert Ring bundle ships fully assembled and ready to light.
- Unparalleled Versatility - Take your fire pit camping with you or leave it in your patio masonry. The choice is yours. The portable X Series smokeless fire pit is designed for versatility to fit your lifestyle.
- Family Friendly - A safer solution to the fire pit, the Insert Ring bundle allows for a buffer between your smokeless fire pit and your kids.
- USA Made - Always. We like to keep a close eye on our products, and we know the only way to do that is to keep it in house, here in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Your smokeless fire pit is held to a higher standard from start to finish.
- Built to Last - The shine of 304 Stainless Steel or the architectural vibe of Corten Steel? Truth is, you can’t go wrong. Both metals will last a lifetime. Used in commercial kitchen appliances and automotive wheels and rims, 304 Stainless Steel is designed for sleek performance. Corten Steel, on the other hand, is engineered to develop a weathered iron oxide surface coating (patina), protecting your fire pit from the elements the same way it does for bridges and building facades around the globe. Your Corten fire pit will arrive in a blue steel finish, and will develop the patina over time. Whether you choose Stainless Steel or Corten, your smokeless fire pit is built to withstand the elements and the test of time.
Got questions? Check out our FAQs.
For patent information click here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.