Twin Eagles 36-Inch EAGLE ONE Gas Grill with Infrared Rotisserie & Sear Zone
THE EAGLE ONE SUPER PREMIUM GRILL builds on our reputation of meticulous engineering, exceptional design and unparalleled performance.
The EAGLE ONE includes all of the premium features found on our C Series models plus the following exclusive features:
- Ambient Illumination – A continuous layer of indigo blue light is cast down over the entire control panel. This elegant detail accentuates the beauty of the premium stainless steel.
- Exact Control Illumination – A single LED above the control knob provides feedback from each burners dedicated temperature sensor. The LED changes color as the burner reaches warm, hot and searing temperatures in excess of 900º.
- TempTrack™ illumination – A graduated series of LED’s indicates the average temperature from the burners to give you an overall grill temperature. You will know when your grill is ready to sear or cool enough to apply the cover after use.
- Black Glass Infrared Rotisserie Burner – This sleek and concealed burner reaches higher temperatures and offers more variance from high to low. The glass enables the heat moving through it to be dispersed at a wider range, making it ideal for larger food items.
- Chef Grade Hexagonal Grates – The extra-large 1/2” diameter hexagonal stainless steel rods have 50% more mass than most grates, providing more heat retention. The flat surface of the hexagonal rods provides more food to surface contact.
- Brand Name: Twin Eagles
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas / Propane
- Grilling Area: 640 square inches (main) + 308 secondary
- # of Burners: 3
- BTUs: 75,000 BTU
- Rotisserie Burner: 14000 BTU's
- Grade of Stainless Steel: 304 Stainless Steel
- Ignition Type: Hot Surface Ignitor
- Made in USA: Yes
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLE CONSTRUCTION A minimum clearance of 12” from the sides and 12” from the back of the grill to adjacent vertical combustible construction must be maintained. For adjacent combustible construction extending above the countertop surface, the minimum clearance from sides and back of the grill is 18 inches.
CLEARANCE TO NONCOMBUSTIBLE CONSTRUCTION A minimum of 6” clearance to the sides of the grill above cooking surface to non-combustible construction is recommended. The grill can be installed directly next to non-combustible construction below the cooking surface.
You will need a 110V GFCI Outlet under the grill. Rotisserie Models use the same electrical plug as the lighting and the ignition.
Specs: 120V, 60Hz, and 4A.
INSULATING JACKET WARNING: Do not build the grill under overhead unprotected combustible construction. If the grill is to be placed into combustible enclosure, an approved insulating jacket is necessary to prevent fire, property damage and bodily injury. Use only Twin Eagles insulating jacket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at email@example.com.