Keep grill clean-up simple with these heat-proof aluminum drip tray liners. These disposable liners should rest completely within your grease pan. If it covers any areas outside of the grease pan it could affect the performance and temperature of your grill. Pack of 5.
- Make sure the liner rests fully in the drip tray for peak grill performance
- Made of heat-proof aluminum
- Lightweight and disposable for quick clean up
- Includes 5 aluminum drip tray liners
This product comes in packs of 5 for:
- Series Pro 575/ Pro 22: Designed for use with Traeger Pro 575 and Pro 22
- Pro 780: Designed for use with Traeger Pro 780
- Ironwood 650: Designed for use with Traeger Ironwood 650
- Ironwood 885: Designed for use with Traeger Ironwood 885
- Series Pro 34: Designed for use with Traeger Pro 34
- Ranger/ Scout: Designed for use with Traeger Ranger or Scout
- Tailgater/ Bronson: Designed for use with Traeger Tailgater or Bronson
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.