The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Third Rock Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
- "Third Rock" Design - Our home planet inspires this design, with two thirds of the planet covered in steel, not water
Carbon Steel Construction - Thick 1/4-inch carbon steel construction ensures long term durability, lasts for decades
- Iron Oxide Patina - The natural iron oxide finish patinas with time, creating a dark and varied natural finish
- Wood Burning - Heavy duty construction designed for wood burning purposes to create a one-of-a-kind fire pit experience
- Gas version comes complete with a premium stainless steel HPC penta burner
- Rain drain in the bottom
- PENTA24-200K BTU-NG/LP
- PENTA24-200K BTU-NG/LP-AWEIS
- Height: 40"
- Width/Diameter: 36"
- Depth: 36"
- Base Height / Depth: 7" / 23"
- Pan Size: 24"
- Weight: 250lbs.
- WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.