High Gloss sealer provides a high-gloss, wet-look protective barrier that prolongs the life of any paver project. Use this product to protect and beautify a paver’s appearance.
- High-gloss, wet-look finish
- Minimizes salt and freeze/thaw damage
- Provides UV protection
- Stabilizes joint sand from washout, weeds & ants
- Color enhancing
- Concrete Pavers
- Wait 28 days after installing polymeric sand before sealing.
- Thoroughly sweep surface of joint sand or loose material.
- Spot clean if needed with one of these SRW cleaning products:
- CDX = Cleaner & Degreaser X-treme for oil and grease spots
- RE = Rust Eliminator for rust and mineral removal
- Prepare all pavers with one of these SRW cleaning products:
- EF = for Efflorescence removal
- PW = Paver Wash for general cleaning & polyhaze removal.
- After cleaning, wait at least 24 hours before sealing. Surface and joints must be completely dry.
- Recommended application temperatures are 50°F-80°F (10°C-27°) from installation through the cure process.
- Do not apply if inclement weather is forecasted within 24 hours
- STIR THOROUGHLY
- Apply with an SRW Products approved Slit Foam Roller and sprayer.
- Spray then back roll. This prevents an uneven finish. A 2-person application is recommended.
- Always spray against a wet edge and do not overlap a previously sealed and dried area.
- Start at the highest project eleveation
- Do not allow sealer to pool on pavers or in joints.
- Repeat if desired.
- Allow sealed area to dry and cure 24 hours.
- Protect area from water and rain until dry.
- Dry-tack free: 25 minutes
- Foot traffic: 24 hours
- Vehicle traffic: 72 hours
Note all calculations based on 68°F-77°F (20°C-25°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.