Modway Furniture Marina Outdoor Patio Teak Armchair
Harbor your greatest expectations with the luxurious Marina Teak Wood Outdoor Patio Arm Chair. Marina Patio Dining Arm Chair has a seating arrangement perfect for every member of your crew as you breathe the fresh, crisp air of a day spent with friends and family. Known for its natural ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, teak is the wood selection of choice for long-lasting outdoor patio furniture. Now you can enjoy Marina Teak Wood Outdoor Dining Arm Chair with its durable construction and all-weather cushions, alongside a modern design that persistently looks new and welcoming in your patio dining environs. Assembly required.
- PATIO REFRESH - Update your backyard or porch with inviting outdoor furniture. Effortlessly accommodate the needs of your outdoor space with furniture that's great for both entertaining and relaxing
- OUTDOOR CHAIR - This outdoor patio armchair comes crafted with Grade A premium teak with textured wood grain, durable natural resin, and all-weather stain and fade resistant machine washable cushions
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE - Panel detail, gentle curves, and organic appeal enhance the modern look of this outdoor wood armchair. The Marina collection opens up endless configurations to match any occasion
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - Retain the rich wood color by occasionally sanding lightly and applying a teak cleaner and protectant. The oils nourish and help restore the original look of the FSC certified teak
- ARMCHAIR MEASUREMENTS - Perfect for the patio, backyard, or poolside, the Marina Collection is great for entertaining or quiet relaxation. Dimensions: 31.5"L x 32.5"W x 31.5"H
- Backrest Height 20 inches , Armrest Height 12 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.