Modway Furniture Maine Dining Outdoor Patio Armchair
Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean rests the Maine Outdoor Patio Dining Arm Chair. Distinguished by its synthetic wood grain plank boards, powder-coated aluminum frame, inspired design, and rich organic feel, Maine Patio Dining Arm Chair stands out as a versatile piece for outdoor dining. This contemporary modern outdoor chair is perfect for contemporary patios, backyards, poolside, and other outdoor lounge areas.
- PATIO REFRESH - Update your backyard or porch with inviting modern patio dining furniture. Effortlessly accommodate the needs of your guests while creating the perfect outdoor patio dining setting
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE - Renewing decks, backyards and poolsides, this collection boasts clean lines and a sleek profile. The natural wood grain on the armrest and seat grants this chair organic appeal
- WEATHER-RESISTANT - With a modern design, this outdoor patio bar stool features a polywood seat and backrest and a powder-coated aluminum frame that is water and UV resistant for years of outdoor use
- OUTDOOR DINING - Enjoy dinner under the stars or a sunny lunch on the patio with this outdoor bar stool. Sit comfortably supported while dining, reading, or conversing on this stylish modern bar stool
- OUTDOOR ARMCHAIR MEASUREMENTS - Perfect for the backyard or poolside, the Maine Collection is great for entertaining or quiet relaxation. Includes foot pads. Dimensions: 22"L x 21.5"W x 33"H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.