Celebrate life with our Magnum Fire Pit. Borrowing from the classic and elegant design of our Saturn Fire Pit, the Magnum, with its commanding presence, will without a doubt inspire the hearts and minds of those who gather around it.
Magnum has an OD of 54" and an ID of 35" and stands 18" tall with a ring width of 9"
Our pieces are created using 1/4" mild carbon steel. The steel is sandblasted and taken down to bare steel and we then apply our "secret sauce" to help the piece mature and oxidize in a controlled fashion. When your piece arrives you will notice a dusty, powdery iron oxide patina or, rust. Upon the first fire the piece will start to mature and darken. Wood burning pieces mature faster with wood burning being rated at 900 degrees, gas fueled pieces don't mature as quickly as the gas fueled flame is rated at 200 degrees. With each fire you will notice the change in the patina color.
The Liquid Propane and Natural Gas burning variants of the Magnum Fire Pit include a Penta 24" 200K BTU burner. This burner provides a flame that is great for small to medium sized gatherings. The package also includes a whistle free flex line, Dante valve, burner plate, and lava rock. We hope your Fire Pit Art® provides many wonderful memories for your family and friends.
- "Magnum" Design - A larger version of the "Saturn" fire pit, the "Magnum" features an outer ring made of steel instead of ice and rock, perfect for resting your feet or a beverage
- Carbon Steel Construction - Thick 1/4-inch carbon steel construction ensures long term durability, lasts for decades
- Iron Oxide Patina - The natural iron oxide finish patinas with time, creating a dark and varied natural finish
- Wood Burning - Heavy duty construction designed for wood burning purposes to create a one-of-a-kind fire pit experience
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Rain drain in the bottom
- PENTA24-200K BTU-NG/LP
- PENTA24-200K BTU-NG/LP-AWEIS
- Height: 18"
- Width/Diameter: 35" Inner Diam./54" Outer Diam.
- Depth: 54"
- Base Height / Depth: 6" / 19"
- Pan Size: 31"
- Weight: 270lbs.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Do not tarp your fire pit, the tarp will cause the patina to blacken and stop the oxidation process. In many cases the color of the tarp will transfer to the new steel. During the maturing process keep wet leaves and debris off the piece until the steel matures. Allow the piece to mature with each fire. Sit back, relax and enjoy your new Fire Pit Art®.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.