Hinkley Luna Step Light 120v Horizontal Double Gang
The Luna step light is the perfect addition to any interior or exterior lighting plan and complements the Hinkley Luna outdoor lantern collection. A contemporary styled radius front die cast faceplate is included. The Luna step light is compatible with any decorator style faceplate and is easily retrofitted to any gang/receptacle location.
- WIDTH: 4.75"
- HEIGHT: 4.5"
- MATERIAL: Zinc-Aluminum Alloy
- BRAND: Hinkley
- LIGHT SOURCE: Integrated LED
- LED NAME: LS-20
- WATTAGE: 4w LED *Included
- VOLTAGE: 120v
- LED COLOR TEMP: 2700
- LED LUMENS: 240
- DEPTH: 2.25
- LED CRI: 90
- INCANDESCENT EQUIVALENCY: 1 x 20w
- LED LIFESPAN: 40,000 hrs
- DIMMABLE: Yes - CL Type Dimmer (SSL7A)
- LEADWIRE: 1 X 6"
- EXTENSION: 0.5"
- WEIGHT: 0.75 lbs
- UPC CODE: 640665585148
- Suitable for use in wet (outdoor direct rain or sprinkler) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- Rated for both indoor and outdoor use
- Fixture is ADA compliant and adheres to the standards and guidelines listed by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Photometrics are based off engine photometrics at various mounting heights.
- Double Gang configuration
- LED integrated components carry a 10-year limited warranty
- Bold lines and a clean, minimalist style complement contemporary architecture
- Rich gray tone
- Please refer to Hinkley's Warranty for complete product warranty details; some warranty limitations may apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.