Named after the ruggedly beautiful island off the coast of British Columbia; Hardy Island products are impeccably designed to defy the harshest environments.
- WIDTH: 3.5"
- HEIGHT: 3.5"
- GLASS: Frosted
- MATERIAL: Cast Brass
- TRANSFORMER REQUIRED: Yes
- BRAND: Hinkley
- GLASS: Frosted
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED Lamp
- LED NAME: 00T3-27LED-1.5
- WATTAGE: 1-1.50w T3 LED *Included
- VOLTAGE: 12v
- LED COLOR TEMP: 2700
- LED LUMENS: 150
- Suitable for use in wet (outdoor direct rain or sprinkler) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- A wiring kit is supplied.
- Hardy Island Series products carry a lifetime limited warranty
- LED Lamps carry a 3-year limited warranty
- The Hardy Island Collection, named for the ruggedly beautiful island off the coast of British Columbia, defies the harshest environments in style with landscape lighting that features fully enclosed lamps and a rich weathered brass finish that will mature naturally over time.
- Classic lines and heritage details complement traditional architecture
- Rich dark brass finish
- Please refer to Hinkley's Warranty for complete product warranty details; some warranty limitations may apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at email@example.com.