Hinkley Path Lights add impeccable style and safety to walkways and outdoor living environments to create sophisticated curb appeal.
- WIDTH: 6.5"
- HEIGHT: 22"
- GLASS: Etched Lens
- MATERIAL: Natural Cedar and Aluminum
- TRANSFORMER REQUIRED: Yes
- BRAND: Hinkley
- GLASS: Etched Lens
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED Lamp
- LED NAME: EA-LMW-1.5W
- WATTAGE: 1-1.50w Mini Wedge LED *Included
- VOLTAGE: 12v
- LED COLOR TEMP: 2700
- LED LUMENS: 150
- DEPTH: 1.75
- LED CRI: 80
- INCANDESCENT EQUIVALENCY: 1 x 25w
- LED LIFESPAN: 40,000 hrs
- DIMMABLE: Yes - MLV On Transformer Primary
- LEADWIRE: 1 X 36"
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs
- UPC CODE: 640665151909
- A wiring kit and ground spike is supplied.
- Suitable for use in wet (outdoor direct rain or sprinkler) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- Fixture is made from natural cedar wood, featuring individually unique wood grain patterns and color tones.
- LED Lamps carry a 3-year limited warranty
- Bold lines and a clean, minimalist style complement contemporary architecture
- Rich rustic finish with a warm artisanal appearance
- Please refer to Hinkley's Warranty for complete product warranty details; some warranty limitations may apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.