Green Mountain Grills Peak Prime Plus Pellet Grill w/WiFi
The PEAK PRIME model comes with a redesigned digital controller that allows you to control and monitor your grill through our iOS or Android mobile application, dual meat probes and a USB port. With the new grill and pellet view windows you can keep an eye on your food without letting smoke/heat escape and see your pellet supply. Our 13.5 in. peaked lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken to a dozen racks of ribs. Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of your side convenience tray. All of our grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. They also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
Cooking Area: 658 sq-Inch
- Ignition Type: Firebox
- Temperature Range: 150 - 550 deg F
- Control Type: Digital/Wi-Fi Smart
- Hopper Capacity: 18 lbs of pellets
- Power Source: 12 V Direct
- Overall Dimensions: 52 Inch H x 63 Inch W x 34 Inch D
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Includes: Wi-Fi Smart Control, Dual Meat Probes and USB Charging Port
- 12 V direct power - the new standard in outdoor bbq provides for more safe and efficient power consumption, faster start-ups and greater pellet fuel economy
- Digital controller - designed for precise temperature management with a 150 - 550 deg F range with 5 deg increment control
- Auger system - includes a micro adjusted variable speed fan and motor with increased RPM's to maintain a precise efficient feed of oxygen and pellets through the auger into the firebox
- Pellet hopper - optimal 18 lb pellet capacity with pellet view window to keep an eye on your pellet usage
- Comes standard with a pellet door on back for easy pellet clean out and a convenient bottle opener on the front
- Wi-Fi smart control - control and monitor grill and internal food temps to-the-degree and on-the-go from the GMG app with access to a huge selection of recipes and grilling profiles
- Firebox - the venturi-style design creates a burn pot cyclone of airflow for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste
- Wi-Fi mode - connect to your grill through your local home Wi-Fi network
Custom cooking profile - create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles
- Food timer - set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time
- Power Control - Control the power to your grill
- 2-165 W Wattage
- 12 gauge steel grease tray, 13 gauge steel lid, 14 gauge steel SS lid/body
- 12 V, 100 W igniter
- 13-1/2 Inch clearance height of cooking surface to lid
- 5/8 Inch Diameter igniter (hot rod)
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a heat rod automatically ignites the pellets and a variable speed fan keeps them burning. The Venturi-style firebox is lined with vertical vents creating a burn pot cyclone of air flow for maximum heat and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste. A heat shield creates an even distribution of heat and pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill chamber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.