The Daniel Boone Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature.
When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 152 pounds.
WIFI Smart Control Features:
- WiFi Mode: Connect to your grill through your local home WiFi network.
- Control & Monitor: Increase or decrease internal grill temps and monitor food temps through your food probe.
- Food Timer: Set food timer in the app and receive a notification when done to help manage your cook time.
- Server Mode: Connect to your grill remotely through the GMG Server Mode to control and monitor your grill on the go.
- Custom Cooking Profile: Create and manage fully programmable cooking profiles.
- Power Control: Control the power to your grill.
- 12V Direct Power: The new standard in outdoor bbq provides for more safe and efficient power consumption, faster start ups, and greater pellet fuel economy.
- Digital Controller: Designed for precise temperature management with a 150°-550°F range with 5° increment control. Includes WiFi Smart Control, dual meat probes and a USB charging port.
- Auger System: Includes a micro-adjusted variable speed fan and motor with increased RPM’s to maintain a precise efficient feed of oxygen and pellets through the auger into the firebox.
- Pellet Hopper: Optimal 18 lb pellet capacity with pellet view window to keep an eye on your pellet usage. Comes standard with a pellet door on back for easy pellet clean out and a convenient bottle opener on the front.
- WiFi Smart Control: Control and monitor grill and internal food temps to-the-degree and on-the-go from the GMG App with access to a huge selection of recipes and grilling profiles.
- Firebox: The Venturi-style design creates a burn pot cyclone of airflow for maximum heat distribution and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste.
|Wattage||240W start/60W cont.|
|Dimensions||51”H x 56”W x 24”D|
|Surface Cooking Area||458 sq in.|
|Auger Motor RPM||4.7~5.2|
|Fan Motor RPM||0.45A; 4100 RPM|
|Grease Tray||12 Gauge Steel|
|Lid||13 Gauge Steel|
|SS Lid||14 Gauge Steel|
|Body||14 Gauge Steel|
|Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter||.625 in.|
|Height of Cooking Surface to Lid||13.5 in. clearance|
|Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets)||17 LBS|
Pellet Grill Components
A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets into the firebox. There, a heat rod automatically ignites the pellets and a variable speed fan keeps them burning. The Venturi-style firebox is lined with vertical vents creating a burn pot cyclone of air flow for maximum heat and complete combustion of the pellets with minimal waste. A heat shield creates an even distribution of heat and pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill chamber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.