The foosball table celebrating the Garlando's 60th anniversary is destined to connoisseurs who have a taste for style and refined objects and simply the best. It's sleek but sturdy cabinet in an elegant wenge coating is enhanced by the brushed aluminium and wooden finishings and features a complete absence of visible screws and plastic details, for the smoothest appearance.
- 30mm thigh high quality multilayer plywood cabinet with wenge coating
- Brushed aluminimpum and wooden finishings. Complete absence of visible screws and plastic details
- Cone-shaped slanting legs to give the creation an aerial effect. Comes with leg levelers for a perfect, flat playfield
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium plating
- The standard bars protrude from the cabinet to follow the international competition standard
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet improve the game speed
- Silver plastic handles with wenge wood inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip
- Inside goals coated with felt to reduce noise and prevent ball chipping
Overall Dimensions: 60.25'' L x 29.92'' W x 36.6'' H
Overall Product Weight: 176.37 lb
Things to Know:
- This table has been manufactured for indoor playing; do not leave outdoors. Rain, snow, and high humidity may damage materials
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and dirt
- Garlando roller bearings do not require any lubrication
- For better protection from dust, the use of the protection cover is advised
- This foosball table is delivered partially assembled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.