The first home Garlando foosball table with top glass. The balls remain inside the playfield area and cannot be lost of stolen. They are conveyed into the playfield by an external device and stay inside all the game long. Matches are quieter as the glass softens the game noises. The playfield stays cleaner longer.
- Heavy duty thick MDF cabinet with melamine coating
- Square metal legs coated with antiscratch silver powder varnish
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating
- Bars are fixed to the cabinet by nylon ball bearings
- The anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet improve game speed
- Playing field is a tempered non-reflective sanded glass
Things to Know:
- This table has been manufactured for indoor playing; do not leave it outdoors. Rain, snow, and high humidity may damage materials
- Clean your table periodically to eliminate dust and dirt
- For table with glass playfield, beware not to wet the card below, which could wave
- Garlando roller bearings do not require any lubrication
- For better protection from dust, the use of the protection cover is advised
- This foosball table is delivered partially assembled
Overall Dimensions: 56.7'' L x 30'' W x 38'' H
Overall Product Weight: 202.83 lb.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.