A whimsical look at man's best friend.
This original design is made to order by Tennessee craftsman in the heartland of America. They are constructed from heavy duty one quarter inch thick mild carbon steel and are the most durable steel fire pit made anywhere. The inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and comes with a one and a half inch rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance free and the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Over time and use the patina will mature and darken a few shades and then remain permanent forever. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
- "Funky Dog" Design - A whimsical look at man's best friend, this "Funky Dog" design will be the focal point of your outdoor space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Solid 1/4-inch thick mild carbon steel construction
- Maintenance-free iron oxide finish
- Stainless steel Penta burner produces 200,000 BTUs
- Match-lit or electronic ignition system (AWEIS)
- Compatible with Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Rain drain in the bottom
- PENTA24-200K BTU-NG/LP
- PENTA24-200K BTU-NG/LP-AWEIS
- Height: 24"
- Width/Diameter: 36"
- Depth: 36"
- Base Height / Depth: 6" / 19"
- Pan Size: 24"
- Weight: 185lbs.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product include carbon monoxide and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Do not tarp your fire pit, the tarp will cause the patina to blacken and stop the oxidation process. In many cases the color of the tarp will transfer to the new steel. During the maturing process keep wet leaves and debris off the piece until the steel matures. Allow the piece to mature with each fire. Sit back, relax and enjoy your new Fire Pit Art®.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.