Fire Magic 48-Inch Echelon E1060s Portable Grill with Analog Thermometer and Power Burner
When only the best will do, our top of the line Fire Magic Echelon Diamond grill combines the ultimate in performance, beauty and innovation. With sleek lines, a unique contoured face and state of the art features such as hot surface ignition, blue back lit knobs, and an optional Magic View Window. Echelon Diamond defines luxury in grilling.
- Cooking Surface: 48″w x 22″d (1056 sq. in.)
- Warming Rack: 48″w x 8″d (384 sq. in.)
- Main burners: 112,000 BTU’s
- Backburner: 22,000 BTU’s
- Power Burner 60,000 BTU's
90 DEGREE DOUBLE WALLED HOOD
Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- 90° angled oven allows more heat and smoke to rise away from the grill
- Double walled oven for maintaining temperature
- Optional Oven for easy viewing of food
CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS
Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty
- Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease
- Up to 31,000 BTU’s per burner
- Guaranteed for life
DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- The Grids are backed by heavy duty cross-rods.
- Made from all 304 Stainless Steel
- Bead blasted with matte finish for non-stick surface
- Industry’s finest Lifetime Warranty
- *U.S. Patent No.: D857,453
CHARCOAL SMOKER BASKET
Enhance the flavor of the food you grill by adding charcoal or wood chips. The Charcoal/Smoker Basket grills with charcoal, or smokes with soaked wood chips. Stainless steel basket sits on top of the burner easily igniting the charcoal or wood chips.
- Adds charcoal or a variety of smoked flavors to foods while grilling.
- Expanded stainless steel metal grid on which to place charcoal or wood chips.
- Bottom ash catch designed to collect ash for effortless clean-up.
- Includes an expertly designed and crafted 14-gauge stainless steel smoker cover; with easy-to-use cover lifter.
ANGLED HALOGEN INTERNAL LIGHTS
The Echelon Diamond E660 and E790 grills have 2 internal halogen lamps. The E1060 grill has 3 lamps.
- 12V Halogen light bulbs
- Lights are angled for easy night time grilling
- No screws and an easily removable lens makes for quick cleaning and simple bulb replacement
Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- Measures up to 1000°F.
RECESSED INFRARED QUANTUM BACKBURNER
The Quantum Backburner uses 100% Stainless Steel foam which provides much more BTU heat for quicker more efficient rotisserie grilling. It includes a Stainless Steel Cover to protect the back burner when not in use.
HOT SURFACE IGNITION SYSTEM
Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.