AOG L-Series 36-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Natural Gas Grill
American Outdoor Grill 36 Inch Built-In Gas Grill makes a terrific centerpiece for your outdoor kitchen - it's designed and manufactured for long-lasting performance. The 36" AOG features a complete 304 stainless steel construction to ensure durability and longevity while offering a large 648 square inch grilling surface and an additional warming rack, with (3) 16,000 stainless steel burners that put out some serious heat. Add the optional 10,000 BTU rear backburner to provide added versatility, allowing you to enjoy the savory flavors created by the rotisserie. The stainless steel vaporizer panels provide even heat distribution to prevent hot & cold spots and also prevent flare ups, while the custom designed analog thermometer features a stainless steel bezel for high quality temperature control.
The "L" Series grills feature an all new electronic ignition push button ignition system that does not require batteries. Also unique to the "L" Series, the new interior halogen lights are conveniently controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit to provide a bright grilling surface - perfect for night grilling. "L" Series grills may also upgrade to including one 16,000 BTU infrared searing burner, replacing the far left standard burner for restaurant style searing. "L" Series grills will require 120V AC power for operation.
The "T" Series grills feature a convenient push button piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. The "Rapid-Light" piezo ignition creates a self-sufficient grill with a clean front panel for a sleek and stylish appearance.
*PLEASE NOTE: All grills will arrive for natural gas with a propane conversion kit included*
- Standard Features:Stainless Steel Cooking Grids Heavy Duty 304 stainless steel cooking grids provide durability and high-performance. Extra-thick rods are engineered to provide high heat retention for even heat distribution and better, more professional sear marks to achieve high-level grilling.
- Analog Thermometer Distinctfully designed for American Outdoor Grill, the analog thermometer with polished steel bezel provides a beautiful accent while providing control over the food you're grilling.
- Stainless Steel Tube Burners High quality 304 stainless steel constructed stainless steel tube burners ensure long-lasting durability combined with high-performance.
- Vaporizer Panels Stainless steel vaporizer panels provide even heat distribution throughout your AOG grill, preventing hot/cold spots- while also protecting your stainless steel tube burners from grease and other cooking debris.
- Optional Infrared Back Burner The recessed infrared back burner with heavy duty rotisserie kit provide added versatility to your AOG grill, and make rotisserie cooking easy and flavorful.
- Grill Series - Choose the "L" Series to get the most out of your AOG grill, or the "T" Series for an economical grilling machine
- Fuel Type - Choose Propane or Natural Gas to suite your application
- Rotisserie Kit - Choose to add the Rotisserie Kit to enhance the versatility of your grill
- Infrared Sear Burner - If the "L" Series is selected, you may upgrade the far left conventional burner to an infrared sear burner
|Cutout Depth||19 1/2"|
|Cutout Height||8 1/2"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.