This is the original pizza oven by Alfa. The Alfa 5 Minuti is a compact, incredibly efficient stainless steel oven designed by Italian artisans to meet the needs of families and businesses alike.
By taking only 15 minutes to heat and cooking 2 pizzas in only 90 seconds, the Alfa is an incredible time-saver and a piece of remarkable engineering that will last a lifetime!
All of the punch packed into the surprisingly wieldy Alfa pizza oven makes it one of the best wood-fired pizza ovens for residential use you can find on the market today. Read on to learn about the exciting features of the Alfa 5 Minuti wood burning oven!
Alfa Ovens 5 Minuti Specifications
- Heating time: 15 minutes
- Capacity: 2 pizzas
- Cooking rate, every 15 minutes: 6 pizzas
- Bread capacity: 4.4 pounds
- Recommended fuel: Wood or lump charcoal, max 1.9 inches in diameter, trimmings
- Average fuel consumption: 6.6 pounds/hour
- Maximum temperature: 500 degrees Celsius / 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Smoke temperature: 395 degrees Celsius / 743 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chimney dimensions: 5.9 inches
- Cooking floor width: 23.6 inches
- Cooking floor length: 19.7 inches
- Cooking floor height: 31.5 inches
- Oven mouth width: 18 inches
- Weight (top only): 160 pounds
How the Alfa 5 Minuti Works
Alfa Forno's 5 Minuti pizza oven has a unique baffled airflow system that provides more circulation of the flame and heat which allows the oven to reach higher temperatures must faster!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.