Sauna stones Harvia 5-10 cm 20 kg
Olivine diabase sauna heater stones are the most common and used sauna stones for all heater types and is a subvolcanic rock mined in Western Finland. This traditional stone type is durable in structure and thanks to its high density, it stores and releases heat well. This guarantees perfect steam for sauna.
- Traditional angular sauna heater stones with high quality
- For electric heaters and as a top stone for wood burning heaters
- Split-face stones store plenty of heat, making the water thrown onto them vaporise efficiently on the broad fracture surface
- The split-face stones are easy to stack and enable good air circulation
- Excellent heat storage capacity, durability and thermal conductivity
- Color and stone species: Dark gray olivine diabase
- Stone size 5-10 cm and box weight 20 kg
- Does not contain harmful ingredients
- Check the right stone size for your heater from the heater manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.