The Dometic MoBar 550 is the ultimate mobile bar for your outdoor living space. Professionally graded with a timeless state-of-the-art patented design, it doesn’t compromise style for functionality or convenience, allowing hosts and their guests to socialize outdoors without ever missing a moment.
- Modular Dry Storage, Superior Ice Retention, Large Cold Storage Capacity, Professional Accessories and Mood Enhancing Lighting
- Conveniently entertain large groups of people in your group
- Attractive and versatile beverage presentation
- Timeless patented design in elegant stainless steel
- Weatherproof design built for harsh outdoor environments
- Electricity required for refrigerator, retractable plug included in unit.
- Easy to place with heavy-duty wheels and robust handle
- Powerful and efficient compressor cooling technology with electronic controls for precise refrigeration between +2 C to 20 C / 36 F +68 F
- Professional accessories included: presentation tray, cutting board, ice trays and battery boxes. Additional accessories also available.
- Product Depth: 24.41"
- Product Height: 38.58"
- Product Width: 49.21"
- Net Weight: 250.05 lbs
- Input voltage (AC): 120 V
- Rated input power (AC): 80±10 W W
- Input frequency: 60 Hz
- Refrigerant, type: R600a
- Noise (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14): 41.00 dB(A)
- Climate class (EN 62552): ST
- Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Hinge type: Right hinged
- Interior light: Yes, LED
- Certificates: UL
- Winecellar capacity: 38 Bordeaux bottles, 75cl
- One-Year (Parts, Labor and Freight)
- Two-Years (Parts Only)
- Three-Years (Sealed System, Parts Only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you will be sent a return shipping label from either us or our distributor, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. Email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, a brief description, and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. In most cases, we are able to refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
You can always contact us for any refund questions at email@example.com.